Playa PAraiso

Notice Board

This is a very informal place, where anybody can post, without having to register.
If you have any news about the Playa Paraiso area, or any information that you would like to share, please add your comments below. Report anything and everything.

What's the latest news? Please tell us. Have you got a question? Somebody will know the answer.
If you are looking for a service please give contact details in your post and always look here first
Home - Full Site Index

1-15 of 4551 Comments
Deborah – St Andre des Eaux,
August 15, 2018 - 11:05
Subject: Kitchen wall in villa crystal

Hi can anyone help? I have one of the apartments in Villa Cristal, PP, I would like to modernize the kitchen by taking out the wall, making it open plan, I can see that the ceiling is lower than the entrance way so not sure what is above, does anyone know if this could be done, or has anyone changed the design of theirs, anyone have an address where I could get build drawings, thanks so much, any advise would be greatly appreciated,

juliet – Uxbridge/Playa Paraiso
August 14, 2018 - 10:35
Subject: Webcam

Thank you Colin for such great high-definition web-cam picture.... is there any chance that we could have temperature readings again too? I really miss those!

Paul – Playa Paraiso
August 13, 2018 - 15:23
Subject: Wi-fi

Hi, our current internet is very intermittent (to say the least) and so looking to change our provider. I wondered if anyone has had any dealings with the company Futurama? It has been installed in our community but wondered how reliable it was before committing to any payments.

Reply to Paul
Rob – Pp
August 14, 2018 - 07:57
Subject: Re: Wi-fi

Think these are the same people as mangatel, we switched to them in June with a turn on, turn off service. Internet is better than uk and they are really helpful resolving any issues.

Reply to Paul
Rob – Pp
August 14, 2018 - 07:58
Subject: Re: Wi-fi

Paul, if you are Mz13 give me a shout by the pool !

Lesley thomas – Lincolnshire uk
August 13, 2018 - 10:42
Subject: Web cam

I can't say how much I miss that live web cam, silly really as the view is the same but I really miss looking at it, it's become a daily ritual, lol I hope you get it back up and running again soon .

Reply to Lesley thomas
Colin – PP/Sussex
August 13, 2018 - 13:24
Subject: Re: Web cam

Something went wrong there, but I have restarted it. It may take a while to show up.

Michael – fussellfam@aol.com
August 04, 2018 - 19:38
Subject: The Mar Menor

Does anyone have an update on the Mar Menor....is it safe to swim in again and are people using it?
Thanks.

Reply to Michael
Rob – Pp
August 05, 2018 - 06:11
Subject: Re: The Mar Menor

Can only answer your second question as the beach has been full since we have been here with lots of people in the water, but haven’t been for a swim yet. Not sure what the issue was and haven’t heard it talked about.

Reply to Michael
Stan – uk/pp
August 11, 2018 - 07:58
Subject: Re: The Mar Menor

Hello,
Been swimming in the Mm and found no problem's and yes it does seem busy this year than the last few years.

Reply to Michael
Michael
August 11, 2018 - 18:24
Subject: Re: The Mar Menor

Thanks so much for your replies. I understand that a couple of years ago there was some concern about chemicals being used agriculturally that were finding their way into the Mar. Obviously it has been sorted out and I look forward to enjoying swimming in the Mar next month.

Reply to Michael
Rob – Pp
August 11, 2018 - 18:29
Subject: Re: The Mar Menor

Yep, that was fairly awful but had cleared last year really.

Mavie Eaton – mavispeter@yahoo.com
August 04, 2018 - 14:28
Subject: New camera

Thank you for restoring our vision. I have missed it. Lovely to see the salinas fairly full. Is the pump working? The people who planted and watered the little garden must feel proud.

Denise – PP
August 03, 2018 - 14:05
Subject:

Hi, does anyone know of a washing machine repairman or alternatively local places to buy a new one in PP area. . Our drum has decided to stop spinning! Thanks.

Reply to Denise
Rob – Pp
August 03, 2018 - 17:44
Subject:

We had similar issue and wasn’t worth the call out charge to be told it wasn’t economic to fix, bought replacement at carrefour and they delivered, installed and took old one away.