Playa PAraiso

Notice Board

This is a very informal place, where anybody can post, without having to register.
If you have any news about the Playa Paraiso area, or any information that you would like to share, please add your comments below. Report anything and everything.

What's the latest news? Please tell us. Have you got a question? Somebody will know the answer.
If you are looking for a service please give contact details in your post and always look here first
Home - Full Site Index

1-15 of 5129 Comments
stan – Uk
February 16, 2020 - 14:54
Subject: Sand Glorious sand !!

Hello,
Check out Mar Menor news, events on Facebook, and see photos of tons of sand on the Caravaning camping club beach.. Was the same on the med side !!!!! so hopefully should be all looking great for Easter !!!!

Mira – Playa Honda / Gdansk Poland
February 06, 2020 - 16:40
Subject: Corvera

Hello,
Does anyone know, how much I would have to pay for a taxi from Corvera Airport to Playa Paraiso?

[I'm sorry, I don't speak English well :-)]

90 euros about

Reply to Mira
Juliet – Uxbridge/Playa Paraiso
February 07, 2020 - 12:33
Subject: Re: Corvera

Hi Mira,
I am not allowed to give you the contact details of a local taxi company, who I know are reliable. I have just messaged them to ask their charge, and they said 50 euros, (which is the same as our caretaker charges to collect from Corvera), so I think it will be cheaper to pre-book I think Colin will not allow me to give my email address for you to contact me so I can give you the number,or if he will allow you to give your email. I hope so!

Reply to Mira
Mira – Playa Honda / Gdansk Poland
February 07, 2020 - 19:12
Subject: Re: Corvera

Thank you so much for all the information.

Juliet, I allow Colin show my email address to You now, but I don't want to display it in public. Maybe it will work, I will be very grateful for help

[sorry for my English ;-) ]

Stan – Pp
February 05, 2020 - 11:47
Subject: 2 years (2 weeks)

Hello,
Well i did mention the new promenade along Pp may last 2 years, seems it hasn't lasted 2 weeks in parts as they are digging parts of it up and doing it again .....(pay cheap pay twice) at least the beach cleaning is ongoing more than the Playahonda to the caravan camping beach,its in a terrible state .

Stan – Pp
February 04, 2020 - 08:52
Subject: Promenade / Hondamar supermarket

Hello,
Well The super market Hondamar is close due to the owner retiring and the new owner hopes to have it reopen sometime in March . Well regarding the quality of the newly laid surface on the Pp promenade hope its not the finish job as it seems to be crushed dolomite which has been packed and rolled . If it is the finish job ,l will give 2 years max..

stan – Uk
February 01, 2020 - 11:25
Subject: Standards!!!!

Hello,
Well disappointed to see the new promenade at Pp is already breaking up appears that they have no quality control Clarks of works to check the standard of workmanship!!!!!!!!

Trudi – uk
February 01, 2020 - 10:39
Subject: Hondamar

Hi, I keep seeing comments on various sites about the Hondamar supermarket in Playa Honda. Has this closed? It would be a real shame if it has as it’s so convenient & friendly.

Reply to Trudi
Juliet – Uxbridge/Playa Paraiso
February 01, 2020 - 10:46
Subject: Re: Hondamar

Hi Trudi,
Where have you seen these comments?

Reply to Trudi
Trudi – uk
February 01, 2020 - 12:02
Subject: Re: Hondamar

The Mar Menor news & events page on Facebook. Somebody wrote it’s closed & dont know when it will be open again. I also do on here somebody saying they had heard it was going to be a Spar.

Reply to Trudi
Julie Reece – Leeds
February 01, 2020 - 22:18
Subject: Re: Hondamar

Hi
Supermarket is closed at the moment as it is being refurbished and is under new management. Rumour has it it has been taken over by EuroSpar.

stan – Uk
January 31, 2020 - 12:30
Subject: Yellow

Hello all,
Just seen some great photos of out new Prom yes all yellow, but hope it will last, My only concern is that all the lots of DOG Poo will stand OUT!!!!!!!!!

Bob – Playa Paraiso
January 23, 2020 - 16:12
Subject: Apartamentos Los Flamencos - flooded rambla

I've just put a short video clip on the gallery.
Instead of doing anything about the rambla they've blocked, the builders have formed a small mud berm across the site, like a mini dam. Now they're busily pumping the water from their side onto the public side, unbelievable arrogance!

I imagine the ayuntamienta have had enough backhanders that it won't cause them any 'official' problems.